Kotor 3 or beyond

Okay this is just an idea but why not be able to decide on being a Sith or a Jedi. Thus how the ending is, of course. I mean if we could be a sith from the start we could go with a Sith master to train you and prehaps you help the sith rise from a big dissapeerance. Like you could be working you way up the ranks of the sith to meet the Darth Lord at the end and stike him down taking the Sith Lord Mantle for yourself. Or even go from planet to planet sneaking into the Republic bases, slaughtering until you taking power for youself. You can see where I'm going. And as Lightside, much simpler, you are sent by request of the Republic to check out "Cult" sightings, or Republic soldiers dead on the planets. And slowly you find out the sith are planning a massive strike on the republic with a new stronger, Sith Lord.

Do whatever you want but I'd rather play on the sith side then always with the damn republic even when I become the new Sith Lord.

Evolutionary Development

Okay this is just an idea but why not be able to decide on being a Sith or a Jedi. Thus how the ending is, of course. I mean if we could be a sith from the start we could go with a Sith master to train you and prehaps you help the sith rise from a big dissapeerance. Like you could be working you way up the ranks of the sith to meet the Darth Lord at the end and stike him down taking the Sith Lord Mantle for yourself. Or even go from planet to planet sneaking into the Republic bases, slaughtering until you taking power for youself. You can see where I'm going. And as Lightside, much simpler, you are sent by request of the Republic  to check out "Cult" sightings, or Republic soldiers dead on the planets. And slowly you find out the sith are planning a massive strike on the republic with a new stronger, Sith Lord.

Do whatever you want but I'd rather play on the sith side then always with the damn republic even when I become the new Sith Lord.

But on either side, you should be able to join the opposing force, or else this would sound like a Jedi Knight 4. <_<

PS: I love your sig. I can't wait untill I see general greivous in Revenge of the Sith. ^_^

Don't think I've played any Jedi Knights games. But what I'm saying is I'd rather be on the other side, so if they have switching sides as an option I'm up for it.

by the way, your the second person to post, you don't need to really quote the whol post. It's not like theres anybody else to really direct the statement towards.

Evolutionary Development

Don't think I've played any Jedi Knights games. But what I'm saying is I'd rather be on the other side, so if they have switching sides as an option I'm up for it.

by the way, your the second person to post, you don't need to really quote the whol post. It's not like theres anybody else to really direct the statement towards.

I always quote in my posts, just to make sure someone doesn't jam a post in before I finish typing mine. :blink: <_<