Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Tutorial] Adding New Abilities to a Class (v4.1.0+)

tutorial

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

JESUSSSAYSNO

JESUSSSAYSNO

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts
Unsure if this is the right place to ask, but what about adding completely new spells to the game?

I'm considering making a Paladin pack that adds a handful of spells and strikes to the various kits to enhance the strengths and weaknesses of a given Order. For some spells I can just give access via the method in the OP, but I'm less sure about adding in new spells.

BMac

BMac

Programmer

• Developers
  • 410 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

Yes, you can create new spells and add them to progression tables this way.  You'll just need to create a new GenericAbilityGameData object with a new GUID in addition to making the object described here.  I don't believe we have a tutorial specifically about creating spells, but the basic concepts tutorial and  this tutorial may help.

SiliconMage

SiliconMage

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

This is brilliant!  Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutorial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users