Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Konstanten as a chanter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MortyTheGobbo

MortyTheGobbo

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 557 posts

In my recent playthrough I've decided to make Konstanten a single-classed Chanter. And... I'm not sure how good he is at it. I'm level 12 now and trying to use him more, but it's not working out too well. He's a Skald, so summoning is harder for him. He'd be great at spamming Killers Froze Stiff, but his crap Intellect means his affliction durations are short. I tried giving him a single weapon to score crits and rack up phrases, but it doesn't seem to work. Granted, I seem to have gone into an area that outlevels me - the catacombs under Berath's temple. His stats seem really more suited to a barbarian, so maybe I should just make him a tank and have him chant phrases? Not sure. Has anyone managed to make him work?

AramJese

AramJese

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Steam:aramdegracia

Invoking Dragons at the beginning of the fight is pretty cool and very helpful while on the Seeker, Slayer, Survivor

• Frog Man likes this

Nights86

Nights86

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

There are a lot of synergies you can compound when multiclassing him, but they take a while to realize

barb + chanter + morningstar modal + chant that debuffs might/weakens + brute force + barbaric blow + bloody slaughter + eld nary is pretty good

Edited by Nights86, 08 January 2019 - 02:57 PM.

MortyTheGobbo

MortyTheGobbo

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 557 posts

Yeah, I've got him as a pure chanter so any MC synergies aren't going to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users