Nungata missing and Watcher-Pallegina immortal bug.

ThalmorRep

Question

Output.txt, Dxdiag, Saved Game, and Screenshots of issue included in Dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pty4kiy23mqjt4c/Nungata%20and%20Immortal%20Bug.zip?dl=0

Description of Issure:

Nungata the Bounty Quest Giver is now missing from her spot in Serpent's Crown. There is no one to turn the quest into. 

2) Watcher and Pallegina are still alive after their HP has hit 0. Both should have become knocked out in combat, but could not die and kept fighting. They are still alive after the battle and not even resting resets their HP. I think that they are now immortal :p.

Steps to Reproduce Issue:

1) Nungata: I did not run into this issue until I claimed the last two bounties on the map. When I went to return the Vessali Bounty to Nungata, she was missing and I could not find her.

2) Encountered the immortal issue on the first floor of the Drowned Barrows, it happened in the middle of combat, so I'm not entirely certain what caused it. Watcher and Pallegina were getting clobbered Jotun, but simply would not die after their HP hit 0. Save game linked is right after that fight.

3 answers to this question

The "Nungata missing" bug has been there since release in May. Really hope it can be fixed!

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Bump. We want our Nungata!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus