Kotor 2 Linux Port

what is so big about lienux(miss spelled on perpuse) its just a free os thats oposing a good American co.(Microsoft) and all the arguments for it is not realy resonable(exept that its faster on it but not by much though if any but windows does allot more...) and i herd that what u are colling lindows is realy windows wine or some thing to that extent. ;)

what is so big about lienux(miss spelled on perpuse) its just a free os thats oposing a good American co.(Microsoft) and all the arguments for it is not realy resonable(exept that its faster on it but not by much though if any but windows does allot more...) and i herd that what u are colling lindows is realy windows wine or some thing to that extent. ;)

Simply, Linux is the nerd utopia, an os that you can tweak with as much as you want. It's been proven to be superior to windows in several areas besides gaming.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

what is so big about lienux(miss spelled on perpuse) its just a free os thats oposing a good American co.(Microsoft) and all the arguments for it is not realy resonable(exept that its faster on it but not by much though if any but windows does allot more...) and i herd that what u are colling lindows is realy windows wine or some thing to that extent. :blink:

Simply, Linux is the nerd utopia, an os that you can tweak with as much as you want. It's been proven to be superior to windows in several areas besides gaming.

ya thats what my older brother said for hacks... ;)

• 2 weeks later...