Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

any luck with adding more godlike skin colours?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mysterioustoast

mysterioustoast

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

i was gifted PoE2 a few days ago and was absolutely ecstatic at the thought of rolling a yellow/gold nature/moon godlike paladin, apparently, we have no such option. i'm actually devastated at the quality of hairstyles and custom colours available from the get-go as well, and have been searching daily for mods (i found a particularly good one on nexus mods, unfortunately, the maker hasn't been able to make changes to the godlike skin options which seems to be a problem for every other modder from what i've seen so far.)

if no one is close to figuring it out i'm seriously considering starting a petition for a second customization pack, one that not only gives multiple skin colour options to the godlike but more hairstyles for all races, if this is ignored i'll most likely make it a project to fix this in my own time.

as you can probably tell, this means a lot to me.  :sweat:

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 71 posts

Wait till Xmas. By then I hope to finish a mod for it.

• SleepySomnus and mysterioustoast like this

mysterioustoast

mysterioustoast

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Wait till Xmas. By then I hope to finish a mod for it.

😱 you’re doing the lord’s work!!!!

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 71 posts

Sadly I am sick and wont be able to finish the mod till x-mas. Hopefully till the end of the week.

Here are some pictures.

30lvdBT.jpg

oxKJlld.jpg

• Harpagornis and mysterioustoast like this

mysterioustoast

mysterioustoast

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Sadly I am sick and wont be able to finish the mod till x-mas. Hopefully till the end of the week.

Here are some pictures.

30lvdBT.jpg

oxKJlld.jpg

sorry to hear you are sick  :( it looks great so far! absolutely no rush

mysterioustoast

mysterioustoast

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Here are some pictures.

30lvdBT.jpg

oxKJlld.jpg

hello! i just thought it's been a while since i checked in on the progress of your mod, i hope it's going well!  :blush:  

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 71 posts

Tinting is practically done.

Mg9CobO.pngYiloLN4.png6EKV45s.png

XQpKXbJ.png

I am also trying to add more horns and heads options. That is still under construction and will take some time.

Here are some examples.

ako0ZvL.pngYWRn6Q9.png

• mysterioustoast likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users