Companion dialog no longer triggering

Question

I know this is probably a long shot, but I figured nothing to lose.

I noticed that with the exception of Edér, who had both the +1 and +2 rep conversations for other companions have not triggered. I briefly had the little speech bubble appear in Maia's portrait, with the 'Maia wants to talk!' hover text, but it just opened the regular dialog box with no new dialog.

I was told by a dev that there had been some adjustments made, but with how long everyone has been silent, including none of the dialog box pop-up rep related inter-party banter, and others mentioning dialog triggering fine for them, I have to assume my game is bugged :/ Biggest example is having no rep dialog with Tekehu, despite being at +2 and completing all Huana quests I've found.

Already attached my save. Don't have high hopes but eh, why not.

Thanks in advance for any assistance <3

2 answers to this question

Hello Sylph,

I'm sorry you're having troubles with the relationships not progressing during your playthrough.  I actually received another similar issue to this from another user for Aloth earlier this week.  I'd like to put a report together for this as well, but don't see the attached save file.  Would you mind sending the save to support@obsidian.net so I can attach it to the bug report so the team can take a look at it and see what might be going wrong?

Thanks Sylph, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hello Sylph,

I'm sorry you're having troubles with the relationships not progressing during your playthrough.  I actually received another similar issue to this from another user for Aloth earlier this week.  I'd like to put a report together for this as well, but don't see the attached save file.  Would you mind sending the save to support@obsidian.net so I can attach it to the bug report so the team can take a look at it and see what might be going wrong?

Thanks Sylph, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hah I think I forgot to actually hit submit after browsing :facepalm: It was too large to attach anyways (4mb but attach is a 1mb limit), I have emailed it off, hope it helps a bit! 

• Like 1