Error on Searching Isolated Beach

ZiviZ

Question

I hit a reproducible error in my game. I get the oops error message when searching the Isolated Village near Whenura Cleft. Interesting thing about this, is the game attempts to keep going if I ignore the message, though without audio. I finished searching the area and made a new save afterward. I think I can just continue on with that save just fine.

The crash report is too large for forum. See link for full report. Contains 3 crash dumps for same issue. DXDiag dump. Save file just before crash and a Microsoft Steps Recorder file showing screenshots and such of what lead up to error.

http://ziviz.us/Other/CrashRep.zip

On a side note. I tried to use the forum's search to check if this was a duplicate but was prevented by the flood guard. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

On another side note, really enjoying the game.

2 answers to this question

Hello Ziviz,

I'm sorry you are getting this strange crash during your playthrough.  Also, thank you for the super thorough job of getting us all of the necessary data the Programming team needs to investigate this issue.  I have put it all together in a report and sent it to the QA and Programming teams to being their investigation so they can see what the cause of this would be and see what they can do for a fix.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please continue to post it here as I will be linking this thread to the report to be used as a reference during their investigation.

Thanks again Ziviz, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.