sapientNode

buffs stuck on main character

Question

This bug has persisted through my game and now I am wondering if there is a way to run a console command to wipe them clean?

I believe it began when fighting a Fampyr in Splintered Reef which dominated me.  After that Officer's Quarters stuck and Irwenas Mature experience.

The blinded and dominated were from that fight with Fampyrs in splintered reef.

Basically I have had these 4 buffs not ever leave my character tab.  Obviously I am not dominated or blinded and I am not sure really if I am gaining the 2 might and +1 skills from Irwena...

Anyway to fix this?

post-155452-0-13695600-1543599892_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

Hello again Sapient!

Sorry about that bug!  I think it's fixed for future situations, but it may not remove the effect if already applied.  I should be able to run some console commands to get rid of them for you, however.  If you send me your latest save game file, I should be able to fix it and get you into a stable state.  If needed, you can find the location of your save files here.  If you could either attach that here or send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference, that would be great.

Thanks Sapient!

Hello again Sapient!

Sorry about that bug!  I think it's fixed for future situations, but it may not remove the effect if already applied.  I should be able to run some console commands to get rid of them for you, however.  If you send me your latest save game file, I should be able to fix it and get you into a stable state.  If needed, you can find the location of your save files here.  If you could either attach that here or send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference, that would be great.

Thanks Sapient!

I sent it ahead to the email address.  thank you for the help.

• Like 1