Abilities controllers don't work properly

Ironik21

Question

Hello everyone, I'm trying to play this fantastic game with steam controller and I bind almost really fine but to be perfect it would fantastic if the "Abilities Controllers binds" could work properly, anyone has tried it? 

When I bind it with the keyboard you can't select the next abilitie, previous or change the current row, in sum up, you can't navigate properly for the abilities bars, seem like they are bugged.

Any suggestion??

Thanks in advance!!

post-220949-0-07933100-1542543063_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

Hello Ironik!

Thank you for bringing this up!  After seeing this post, I started playing around with those keybinds and was confused myself.  I put a bug report together and sent it to the Programming team to investigate those Ability keybinds to see what they might do with them.

Thanks again for letting us know about this!

• Like 1

Hello Ironik!

Thank you for bringing this up!  After seeing this post, I started playing around with those keybinds and was confused myself.  I put a bug report together and sent it to the Programming team to investigate those Ability keybinds to see what they might do with them.

Thanks again for letting us know about this!

Oh really? That sounds fantastic!! I hope you solve it soon because it would be the perfect option to play through a steam controller.

Thanks in advance!!