Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[3.1.1] Can't load saved games

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zeldagaiden

zeldagaiden

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 69 posts

As topic suggests, can't load my quicksave and last 2 saves, in akemyr's mansion (says something about aborting to avoid corruption). Could, however, load a previous save on luminous bathhouse. The only thing I've done was leveling up everyone after hitting akemyr's.

https://drive.google...UdGOpAX_eGRy1Bd

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 903 posts

Hey Zelda,

I couldn't load those saves either, weird.  I was able to load into the bathhouse as you had mentioned and was able to progress and load any new saves after that at least.  Have you also been able to progress and use the new saves as well?  Regardless, I sent the examples you gave us to the dev team to investigate for any needed fixes.

Thanks again Zelda!

zeldagaiden

zeldagaiden

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 69 posts
i have progressed somewhere else, but its the 3rd time i get forcefully sent off another direction where i want to go because of bugs...

Edited by zeldagaiden, 07 November 2018 - 10:13 PM.

zeldagaiden

zeldagaiden

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 69 posts
Edit: double.post

Edited by zeldagaiden, 07 November 2018 - 10:12 PM.

BMac

BMac

Programmer

• Developers
  • 410 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

I was able to load your save in the current version, 4.0.1.  We fixed a number of these types of bugs in the past few months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users