- I'm on the steam (non-obsidian) version
- Running in Windows 10 (if that matters)
- PFID number does not appear in settings. It has two lines, "ver-1146-20180220" and "PFID-"
- When I launch the game I get no welcome popup.
- On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top is "Link Social Gaming Network"
There is no store icon on the main menu. Also, when pressing the light blue "store" button in the campaign select screen when I try to access "1" after finishing "B", nothing happens.
I have tried linking to an asmodee account I have made, and it does nothing when I press "ok" after giving email. Do I need to create an android account just to play this game on my pc? I have also tried deleting local content and then reinstalling in steam, still no luck.
I really enjoyed playing through the "B" campaign, and thought that the steam version also included the six adventure decks, does that correspond to campaigns 1-6?