[3.0.1] "Dance with death" still not solved

Arthoor

Question

Hello there,

I'm struggling with this issue for a long time - unfortunately none of the latest patches seemed to fixed that. It has been reported by some other folks (e.g. https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/2/1743346190274863491/). 

Speaking briefly, Aeldys does not trigger any reply when the party returns after conquering the undead ship. I have tried reloading the save and fighting the undeads several time with no success - each time I get back to her she has no new dialogue. As it is crucial to finalize the story with Principi support I would be grateful for some insight there.

Here is the save file attached.

3 answers to this question

Hello Arthoor,

I apologize for the lengthiness of time its taken for this fix.  I checked the bug database and see that the bug has been fixed by the Area Design team and is currently going through it Fix Verification status to make sure the fix is indeed fixed and that it doesn't break anything else.  Assuming nothing goes wrong with the Fix Verification, I'd expect this fix to come out pretty soon.

Thank you for your patience with this issue and sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

Hello Arthoor,

Please do send that to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference.  I'll have either myself or someone else take a look into it to see if it can't be resolved for you as it is supposed to be fixed.  It is possible it is fixed for people who are not already in this state, but I can see what we might be able to do to bypass this.

Thanks Arthoor!