Cannot Find God Challenge Options/Challenge Options Not Appearing

Silverwar

Question

I cannot find any option to enable the god challenges.  No option appears on the difficulty setting/blessings screen when starting a new game, and nothing has shown up during character creation or the prologue.  I hope that this is not some sort of bug and I'm just not seeing what to do (I can't seem to find any information on how these challenges are supposed to be enabled).  Can anyone tell me how to enable the challenges?

Also, is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Edited by Silverwar

3 answers to this question

Never mind.  I found where the option was.

For anyone else having trouble finding it: On the title menu where you can select "new game", "continue", etc, there

is a face at the bottom below the "exit" option (the eyes will light up when you scroll over it).  Clicking on that brings

up the menu for the god challenges.

• Like 1

Which is ridiculous but yeah that's where they put it.

BTW (to the Devs): please make Magran's challenges available for any type of play through and add more. Like the Berath dropdown menu but for Magran instead then when any "challenge" options are chosen it turns off (disables) the Blessings.

• Like 2

Hey everyone!

Your concerns and suggestions have been recorded as suggestion bugs and sent to the Systems and Programming teams for review.  Thank you Silverwar for posting instructions for other users!  In regards to adding more God Challenges, we have been releasing a couple every few patches and have more to come, with my favorite challenge still to be released in a future patch!  Stay tuned to the patch notes to see when these are implemented into Deadfire!

Thanks again for your thoughts and suggestions!  They help to make Deadfire even better for everyone!