Missing DLC Bug

maaront

Question

I updated POE 2 to the version that allows the Seeker, Slayer, Survivor download. I didn't purchase the DLC though. When I opened my saved game I got a notification that said the new DLC was downloaded and I would be notified when I progressed far enough in the game. I didn't know what to think of that so I just kept playing for a few hours.

I had to quit the game, and now my saves from that time period are all showing a Missing DLC: LAXF error.

I even then purchased then DLC to try and get it to work but it still says missing DLC.

Any help on this front?

1 answer to this question

Hello Maaront,

I'm sorry about this block on your save files.  LAXF should be the free Boss Fights DLC where as Seeker, Slayer, Survivor should be LAX2.  I just wanted to check to make sure you have the free Boss Fight DLC downloaded, and if you would be able to restart Steam to make sure it refreshes after having downloaded it.  If this is still giving you issues, would you please send me a copy of your save file so that we can take a look into this for you?  If needed, you can find instructions on where your save files are located here.  You can either provide a link to your save file via Dropbox or you may attach it to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.