Player Health

laivindur

Question

Hello, after some time, before expansions came out i had serafen with 0/455 health all time. players portrait would be red as if he is knocked out but he was pretty alive and kicking. He was able to fight and all that.

After last update, Serafen is still 0/455 health. On the deck of my ship he is declared as knocked out. When i move around places he is alive and all but when i enter combat, he goes and sits down, he is alive but also dead. I can use his skills but never he executes them. I can select him, move him around fights but he never starts to fight.

Really strange and he is my heavy hitter :(

4 answers to this question

Hi laivindur,

Could you please provide us with your save file so that we may further investigate your issue with Serafen? You can either provide your save in your post via a Dropbox link or you can email us at support@obsidian.com with your save file attached. If you do email us, please provide a link to this forum post and provide your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

In the meantime, I suggest you attack Serafen and knock him unconscious with your own party members and see if his health resets back to normal upon being resuscitated.