Writing a new backstory for the DoC Breastplate

Hey guys!

So, I was thinking of making/requesting a mod that'd allow for the DoC Breastplate to be acquirable if you allowed her to kill Harmke and move on with her life. Or unlife, as the case may be. Since, realistically, the armor is still 'somewhere' and salvageable. I figured I'd share the flavor text I was thinking of going with (It's basically identical, minus the first few lines) and maybe we could have a discussion about it. 

"After her long journey ended beneath the ocean waves, the empty shell that once housed the Devil of Caroc was discovered by treasure divers on the sea floor some time later. It seems that at least one industrious smith saw some use for her remains. This bronze breastplate was forged from the Devil’s chest piece, brass buckles, and rivets from her various clockwork mechanisms. While her soul has doubtless departed, the remains are not wholly inanimate. The metal, no longer a prison for the soul, nevertheless seems to have been infused with life force and retains some power."