Unable to progress with The Cornett's Call

Auricfire

Question

So, I was playing and I managed to make my way through the Old City all the way to Delvers Row in Neketaka before getting any messages from Dereo to meet him. By that point I had already entered and exited Delvers Row from the Gullet, so the guards just wave me through. Now I'm unable to get the scripted encounter that allows me to meet with Dereo, and continue the quest. Is there any way that I can either teleport to Dereo's Lair via Console Commands or force the scripted encounter so I can get there normally?

Edit: While this doesn't completely break my playthrough, it does cause me to be unable to continue with certain quest options, specifically getting the Principi colours for the bounty at the Deadfire Company anchorage.

Edit2: Apparently I was looking in the wrong spot because I found the location where I get access to his lair. Apparently it wasn't a bug, I was just an idiot. >_<

Edited by Auricfire

1 answer to this question

Hello Auricfire!

No worries!  Delvers Row can be quite confusing, and as such, we had to create a map for ourselves to help us when testing the area.  I'm glad you were able to get to Dereo :)

Thank you for your continued support Auricfire!