Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Card

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gerix

Gerix

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
I am playing on Steam on Windows. In the local heroes adventure, Merisiel encountered a soldier ally. I revealed my Crown of Charisma and that's when I realized I had d4s instead of d6s. I clicked the pull down to switch from Diplomacy to Charisma and the extra die disappeared. I tried to switch it back, but I couldn't get the extra die again. I think the undo button was available, but the card wasn't returned to my hand when I clicked it.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2274 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Yep.. it hapens sometimes. Very old bug.
I try to avoid using undo as much as possible because of that bug.

Gerix

Gerix

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Good to know. The weird thing was the card showed up on my fighter at the end of the scenario. He was the one who found it originally. So I guess it was just a momentary inconvenience.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2274 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Good Luck in there. I have lost some card completely. The common thing is that Somehow the character change. The problem is when the change to perso who does not know how to not banish it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users