Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lingering effects after battle though weapon is already sold or not equipeed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LarkinVB

LarkinVB

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Eder : Grave Calling (Weapon not equipped).

Maia : Three Bells Through (Weapon sold a long time ago).

Check the screenshots and save game :

http://www.viciousbyte.info/poee1.zip

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5384 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Been happening to me too with a variety of items; I didn’t report because my game is heavily modded.

@QA: One venue worth investigating: When you have active effects with a timer during a battle, they tend to stick until the timer’s end even if that happens after combat (and the combat state) is over. It is *possible* (but I’m just speculating) that saving at that very time—when combat state is over but combat effects are still on your character with a timer—makes them stick forever once you reload.

LarkinVB

LarkinVB

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

What is worryring me more is that the effect of a weapon  already sold a long time ago (pre 2.1beta) is still lingering. It shouldn't be too hard to clean up lingering effects of items which aren't in the inventory any longer.

Edited by LarkinVB, 11 September 2018 - 08:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users