BUG "Missing DLC" when trying to load

maaront

Question

I've seen some other people having issues with recent saves showing a "Missing DLC" over the load button. I just started having this issue. It looks like you were able to repair for this some people? What can I do to get this fixed?

Thank you so much!

Screenshot of the issue

https://i.imgur.com/vA9aflg.png

Here is a link to the most recent saved file that isn't working.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNb8R0VUMM4ZG-6_qXxnK4wnY_w0gCO3/view?usp=sharing

4 answers to this question

Hello Maaront,

I'm sorry you are having this issue as well.  The resolution depends on the version of the game you have.  If you could answer the questions listed below, it should help me narrow down the fix for you.

1. Operating System(Windows, Mac, Linux)

2. Platform Deadfire is on(Steam, GOG, Origin, MacPlay)

3. Which DLCs is it saying you are missing.  You can see this when you hover the mouse over the button.

4. Do you own any of the missing DLC(I'm assuming not)

5. The version of Deadfire you are using.  You can see this in the top right of the Title Screen(Ex. v1.1.1.0032 LAX123ABCDE)

Thanks Maaront, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hey Maaront,

Apple got back to me and requested a couple of files so they can look into your specific case and try to fix it for you.  The files they need are listed below.

~/Library/Containers/com.mpdigital.pillars2/Data/Library/Preferences/com.mpdigital.pillars2.plist
~/Library/Containers/com.mpdigital.pillars2/Data/Library/Preferences/com.mpdigital.pillars2.etc.plist

If you can send those to me at support@obsidian.net, I'll send them to Apple right away so they can take care of this for you.

Thank you Maaront!