OBS Overrides IDs in expansions

Only just noticed this but OBS are overriding base game IDs in Beast (they also do strings)

These are things it takes me time to notice as it takes me AGES to process all the data (running this stuff on a really old laptop configured as a Linux server)

This one is gonna take me a while to sort out...

I only have one candidate to look at ATM but wanna see if Beast changes the game in some subtle way

Full report when I work it out - manual compare required on the clashing IDs

I'm working on LootList clashes BTW

• Like 1

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

OK this is gonna take more work

The FIRST clash I see occur is with

ID : aa525891-6ea9-4f8d-a6e4-377d2dd20906

DebugName : cre_scourge

This occurs in Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire/PillarsOfEternityII_Data/lax2_exported/design/gamedata/lax2_audio.gamedatabundle

I need to gather all the overrides together as I find OBS overriding stringtable with the same stringtable

That run took about 45 mins on el crappo server so once I've run some tests I'm looking at > 75 mins for a run (prob more)

I can cut the testing time down in a few ways but THEN I have to manually compare the breaking stuff

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

I've now processed  every single ID

The issue noted above only occurs in lax2_audio.gamedatabundle and they overwrite with the SAME DATA so this is not something to concern yourself about (they added some white space here and there)

As part of this exploration I've also identified EVERYTHING that ONLY occurs in Beast Of Winter - I have identified EVERY ID that is ONLY in BOW - this list is, however, rather long

There are 24,930 IDs in base while there are 1,104 that appear ONLY in BOW (oops - forgot to do Decks)

As has been pointed out in our Slack group if someone don't have the expansions your Mod is gonna fail

I have yet to analyse the data (just finished the analysis)