[2.1] Ascendant buff conditional still missing in the AI scripts

YonduTrueGodfather

Question

Hello,

Ever since the release of the game, you had updated the scripting to add different conditionals and outputs, such as allowing us to turn on modals and other capabilities not originally present in release.

However, we are still missing a critical condition that would be extremely helpful for managing ciphers.

Can we PLEASE get a conditional for the ascendant self buff? The ideal is, for Ciphers, to allow the AI to define that spells will only be cast if the ascendant buff is active.

Edited by YonduTrueGodfather

3 answers to this question

The "more AI conditionals" mod has a kludge for this (allowing you to set "at max focus" as a conditional). 

Except at least for me "at max focus" conditional does not seem to work from that mod as I often see an ascendant cipher still auto-attacking even when the condition is set that they should not when ascended.

The "more AI conditionals" mod has a kludge for this (allowing you to set "at max focus" as a conditional). 

Except at least for me "at max focus" conditional does not seem to work from that mod as I often see an ascendant cipher still auto-attacking even when the condition is set that they should not when ascended.

Yeah they'll auto attack even with no AI at all, that's just a default when there aren't any other actions . It takes a little fiddling to get the settings right. It didn't work for me either at first but eventually I got it to register. One thing it *does* still do is always reload guns, you have to stop that manually with a direct order. 

Edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy