Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[2.1] Ascendant buff conditional still missing in the AI scripts

- - - - - Bug AI Scripting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

YonduTrueGodfather

YonduTrueGodfather

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Ever since the release of the game, you had updated the scripting to add different conditionals and outputs, such as allowing us to turn on modals and other capabilities not originally present in release.

However, we are still missing a critical condition that would be extremely helpful for managing ciphers.

Can we PLEASE get a conditional for the ascendant self buff? The ideal is, for Ciphers, to allow the AI to define that spells will only be cast if the ascendant buff is active.

Edited by YonduTrueGodfather, 31 August 2018 - 10:22 AM.

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1439 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

The "more AI conditionals" mod has a kludge for this (allowing you to set "at max focus" as a conditional). 

1TTFFSSE

1TTFFSSE

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 527 posts

The "more AI conditionals" mod has a kludge for this (allowing you to set "at max focus" as a conditional). 

Except at least for me "at max focus" conditional does not seem to work from that mod as I often see an ascendant cipher still auto-attacking even when the condition is set that they should not when ascended.

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1439 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Except at least for me "at max focus" conditional does not seem to work from that mod as I often see an ascendant cipher still auto-attacking even when the condition is set that they should not when ascended.

Yeah they'll auto attack even with no AI at all, that's just a default when there aren't any other actions . It takes a little fiddling to get the settings right. It didn't work for me either at first but eventually I got it to register. One thing it *does* still do is always reload guns, you have to stop that manually with a direct order. 

Edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy, 05 September 2018 - 06:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, AI, Scripting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users