[Mod] Ability Tweaks + Advice Request?

Okay, try two; sorry moderator who has to approve my posts, I put this in the wrong forum.

Hi. I've been lurking here for a while and I finally made a tiny, tiny mod (other than personal cheats). It just adds Gunner & Marksman to all skill lists, and added a Deep Pockets substitute for non-rogue classes (Big Compartments: PL 4 to not overshadow Deep Pockets).

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/205

I know it's minor but I like things being more balanced and consistent-ish with Vanilla, so should I remove the Deep Pockets from the Wizard, because the class technically gets more out of it then other classes? There's precedence for them not receiving a generic talent that everybody else gets (Tumbling), so I can switch it for that one. I also plan on making a Quick Switch equivalent for the other classes (Rapid Change: PL 5, to not overshadow the Fighter's Quick Switch and it'll probably be a smaller buff too, because Iron Will + Bull's Will stacks on a Cipher multi and it would be weird if this didn't as well.).

I'm also adding a Priest Tweak component to go with this (see the thread in Character Builds on "Thematically Revising Priest Special Spells") and I would like to ask for feedback on what I have so far. Are they too overpowered? Too weird? Not according to God fluff and theme?

Berath:
  1. Suppress Affliction
  2. Concelhaut’s Corrosive Siphon
  3. Arcane Dampener
  4. Call Phantom (His Hunt for Revenge Eternal)
  5. Summon Wisp (The Lights Dance Across the Moor)
  6. Salvation of Time
  7. Wall of Draining
Buff/Debuff and Summoning. Stole some summons from the Chanter. May adjust PL 4-6 to “Ancient Brittle Bones”, “Barring Deaths Door” and then “The Lights Dance Across the Moor”, because I can’t add more casting time for the summons.

Eothas:
  1. Sunbeam
  2. Withdraw
  3. Watchful Presence OR Consecrated Ground
  4. Emancipation (The Prisoners Turned Against Their Captors)
  5. Dawnrays (...And Evil Turned Away from the Sun)
  6. Defensive Revival (...And Face their Foes)
  7. Resurrection
Support. More stealing Chanter invocations. Converted Phrase cost to +1.5 Cast Time, then reversed the stages for Recovery.

Magran:
  1. Flames of Devotion
  2. Spiritual Weapon
  3. Shining Beacon
  4. Deleterious Alacrity of Motion
  5. Flame Shield
  6. ?Arcane Reflection?
  7. Sacred Immolation
Frontline Paladin Cross. Focuses on self buffs. Big on buffs that have a drawback. Arcane Reflection is 

Skaen
  1. Barbs of Condemnation
  2. Escape
  3. Blinding Strike
  4. Finishing Blow
  5. Shadow Step
  6. Withering Strike
  7. ?Smoke Grenade?
Rogue Cross Class. The actual balance between Rogue and Priest is something that I’m unsure on. Is this too much Rogue? Is Smoke Grenade too cheat-y because it doesn't have either Smoke Veil or Smoke Cloud?

Wael
  1. Wizard’s Double
  2. Curse of Blackened Sight
  3. Llengrath’s Displaced Image
  4. Confusion
  5. Arkemyr’s Wondrous Torment
  6. Gaze of the Adragan
  7. Substantial Phantom
Illusionist/Wizard Cross class. Is there too much overlap with Trickster?

Gaun
  1. Blessed Harvest
  2. Vile Thorns
  3. Watchful Presence OR Consecrated Ground
  4. Wicked Briars
  5. Wall of Thorns
  6. Garden of Life
  7. Lashing Vine
  8. Symbol of Eothas
  9. Touch of Death
Like the original, a mixture of the Priest of Eothas’ spell list, and druidic spells. Vanilla can't pick Light of Eothas, so I'm substituting it with Touch of Death instead of giving it as a bonus spell.

Rymrgand
  1. Chill Fog
  2. Blizzard
  3. Spreading Plague
  4. Hail Storm
  5. Ninagauth's Bitter Mooring
  6. Ninagauth's Freezing Pillar
  7. ???
DoT and Affliction. I shifted away from the Corrode damage because winter is so central to Rymrgand's identity, but should I add them back in? I've also got a few candidates for Rank 7 and I'm unsure of which to pick. To copy my post in the Build thread:
  • Death Ring: Cool, but I've already leaned away from Corrode damage. Also a lower PL.
  • Rot Skulls: Has a DoT, but likewise for Death Ring
  • Ninagauth's Killing Bolt: Serves as a Raw Damage upgrade to Infestation of Maggots, but is Direct Damage
  • Rusted Armor: Entropic, but flavour wise it affects the person's armor and not the person themself.
  • Tayn's Chaotic Orb: Direct Damage but comes with Afflictions

I'll be out of town for a week so I'm just doing theorycrafting for now before I do any serious work on it, but I've started work on it. Sorry for the wall of text.

• Like 1

Have you EVER read one of my posts?

Our group can help you

Soz - we do bets (no cash) on our abilities (lost one) - got one ATM with a 40 minute window

Check my sig + do the invite thing

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

And you're a member - easy eh?

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks