Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is the group without a priest possible? POTD + Level scale

POTD STATEGIES

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jerkz

Jerkz

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:jeretripero22
Hello
  For my 2nd run I try to play a principal priest, I do not especially like xoti. But I discovered that much less I like to play interpreting a priest, and much less with pallegrina in the group, doing anything referring to gods is negative for her.
  So the solution is to play without a priest, but I do not know if it is viable in the maximum difficulty with level scale. I would like you to leave your opinion and what strategies you would use.

thundercleese

thundercleese

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 465 posts

You should be fine. You can take healing abilities on Pallegina, and/or pick up Tekehu. As a Druid/Chanter he is one of the best healers in the game. Main thing you will miss out on is the buffs (mainly accuracy) such as Devotions of the Faithful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: POTD, STATEGIES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users