Sign in to follow this  
gorelando

Losing progress, no longer updating progress on any platform

Question

Hi, this is my own thread for (seemingly) the same problem in this thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/103191-account-not-syncing-across-devices-progress-content-lost/?p=2085468

It's completely stopped updating progress, even on the same platform. I've been thrown back to the same spot twice, having finished it repeatedly and started a new adventure. (legendary hook mountain massacre, although at the start screen it says the 2nd adventure in that series, which I think I did open up after completing hook mountain, only to have lost my progress when i closed and started up again later)

Platform: Windows (Steam) and Ipad Air 2

Versions: Windows 7 and iOS 10.3.3

PFID - 875D6BE82B94FC1D

:(

4 answers to this question

Hmmm... this can be tricky... you may try to uninstall the game and then reinstall and hope that cloudsave will save you...

Have you contacted the support@obsidian.net allready?

• Like 1

Yep... then there most likely is corruption Also in the save files and that is something that only devs can deal with.

Normally progression break is because the pdif change for one reason, but this sound something different.