Beat of Winter: Reading the harbinger missive triggers endgame

Ardjay

Question

I finished PoE2 months ago when I bought the full collector edition with all the DLCs.

Today, I loaded the pre-endgame save to play the Beast of Winter DLC and when I receive the missive, clicking on the prompted options (read/put in stash) triggers the endgame skirmish at sea event with the Galeons.

I also tried going directly to the frozen island south of the map. When I leave the island, I receive the missive and the prompt bug triggers again. 

I can't play the DLC in these conditions ...

5 answers to this question

Hi Ardjay,

Could you please provide us with your save file along with a screenshot of the specific missive which is causing the Ukaizo fleet battle SI to trigger?

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks!

Thanks for answering.

Since I can't upload more than 500 KB on the forum, please find the 2 savefiles (Quicksave and predlc save) with 2 screenshots on this public url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z5FIT9h-0zZQa9i0msYZ8T3ticKXe0E8/view?usp=sharing

The first screenshot is when you leave the snowy island (from the quicksave) and get the missive, and the second one the endgmae scenario that triggers.

The missive will also come if you go to neketaka in the predlc save and leave it by sea.

Hi,

It has been more than Three months and I still can't play a product I paid for... and I still have no answer from you. 

Please answer if you were able to reproduce the bug and are you planning to fix it ?