Restarting due to game crash, stuck between choice of tanks(if can call them tht). Needs good duo. Paladins seem good but low damage puts me off eventhough awesome buffs. Monks struggle if not getting hit, which can b quite often, chanters I heard were quite passive. Fighter and barb (pain in the tank as tanker spec) and golden Dragon seem good options.

Can someone advise on Thier tank experiences please and some good builds tht work well together. I know pure tanks don't really work now as they need dps Aswell

Thanks

Edited by Stonebridge809

How can a Monk tank not get hit?  Are you talking about high deflection?

Quite frankly, a Monk whose deflection is that high will slowly totally dominate.  The enormous damage potential of fist strikes that builds up due to the progression of the passive ability Transendant Suffering virtually guarantees it.

That being said, tanking without at least one Fighter in the tank crew is hard to justify, given that Fighters are the only class that can deliberately Engage more than one opponent.

My party setup is as follows

Paladin (counsellor ploi) tank

Barbarian (golden dragon)

Priest healer/buffer

Wizard (glass cannon)

Ranged Cipher cc/debuff

I'm wondering if a fighter or druid would b best option for my 6th. Or any other suggestions. I'm guessing some kind of off tank would be best for the front line. Looking at lady in pain fighter spec or bats**t druid disable build.