These vary by language but are pretty consistent

As soon as Beast hit and got here (router issues) I, as usual, ran some checks did some extractions and finally wrote a missing translations command for our Slack group (see my sig)

The definition I'm using ATM is that a string exists in en but is blank in another - there are a few bugs ATM as I've had only a short time to work on it all - this is like a v 0.1 (UTF8 is screwed up for example)

The point is that there are several seemingly untranslated strings - Fire Shield looks pretty obvious for example.

Some are obviously tests in release and some may be work in progress.

The results are fairly equal over languages - some miss a few included in others

e.g. Abilities has 54 missing in it, 53 in ru and 51 in zh

If you're in our slack (see sig) and wanna fix these the command to issue is...

/poe missing <country code>

So /poe missing fr provides a missing list for French for example - it's fairly well self-documenting /poe will give you basic usage (apart from missing)

It's easy to do a translation mod as long as you speak English and the target language

Here are the results for zh (Simplified Chinese) - I imagined this was likely the worst one (not)

Missing translations for zh

Missing 51 in abilities
1818 = *unresolved special ID*

2327 = [Debug] No Recovery

4771 = Communal Carnage

4772 = Allies around the wearer have increased damage with weapons.

4773 = Sight of the Coalition

4774 = Gain the Aware Inspiration whenever a nearby ally scores a killing blow.

4775 = At the beginning of combat, the wielder is engulfed in fire, increasing their Freeze Damage Reduction and causing Burn damage to anyone who damages them with a melee attack.

4776 = Fire Shield

4777 = Greater Fire Shield

4778 = Purifying Fire Shield

4779 = At the beginning of combat, the wielder is engulfed in fire, increasing their Freeze Damage Reduction and causing Burn damage to anyone who damages them with a melee attack.

4780 = (Purifying Fire Shield) - Enemies damaged by the retaliation attack have the duration of their beneficial effects reduced.

4781 = (Greater Fire Shield) - The wielder gains increased Freeze Damage Reduction and the retaliation attack deals additional damage.

4797 = Merge

4800 = Covalent Bond

4801 = Corrosive Solvent

4802 = Helfire Barrage

4803 = Magnetic Overdrive

4804 = Helfire Iron

4805 = Immunity: Interrupts

4806 = Symbiote

4807 = Colossal Strength

4808 = Encumbered

4809 = Atonement

4818 = Grieving

4819 = Magma Emerge

4820 = Guilt

4821 = Charge Helstorm

4822 = Brutal Cleave

4823 = Veil Cleave

4824 = Martyr

4826 = Immunity: Body Afflictions

4827 = Immunity: Mind Afflictions

4828 = Resistance: Mind Afflictions

4829 = Resistance: Body Afflictions

4830 = Minor Veil-Touched

4836 = Shattering Screech

4837 = Consume

4838 = Catalyzing Venom

4839 = Call Hatchlings

4840 = Stand Ground

4841 = Sigil Assault

4842 = Concerted Assault

4843 = Endless Assault

4844 = Globe of Invulnerability

4845 = Last Trick

4851 = Wrath of the Empress

4863 = Jernaugh's Equalizing Burst

4864 = Unleash a burst of chaotic energy that seeps into the weaknesses in an enemy's defenses and alters them in unexpected ways, manifesting through powerful afflictions.

4865 = Zandethus' Draconic Fury

4866 = Imbues the caster with the ferocity of a dragon, causing their melee attacks to deal additional Slash and Burn damage. While active, enemies that attack the caster with melee weapons must resist their fears or be Terrified.

Missing 14 in characters
1638 = Mountainous Black Ooze

1640 = Gigantic Black Ooze

1641 = Massive Black Ooze

1644 = Helfire Ironclad

1648 = Ryona

1649 = Crystal-Eater Empress

1650 = Deranged Wizard Savant

1651 = Obelisk of Cleansing

1652 = Obelisk of Wrath

1653 = Obelisk of Force

1654 = Obelisk of Terror

1655 = Obelisk of Mystery

1657 = Spider Burrow

1658 = Savant Bodyguard

Missing 9 in gui
4965 = Unsubscribe

4966 = Unsubscribe from {0}?

4967 = Steam Workshop

4969 = Publish this mod to the Steam Workshop?

By publishing this mod, you agree to the Steam Workshop <link="https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/workshoplegalagreement">terms of service</link>.

You will have a chance to review the mod's Workshop page before making it visible to the public.

4970 = Upload to Steam Workshop

4971 = Update Mod

4972 = Briefly describe the changes made to your mod since the last version.

4973 = All files in this mod are my own creation, or I have permission to use them.

4978 = Ingredient

Missing 19 in itemmods
1626 = Guilt

1627 = Colossal

1628 = Atonement

1630 = Grieving

1631 = Martyr

1633 = Veil Cleave

1662 = Mythic

1666 = Gore

1667 = Temper

1668 = Tempered Fury

1669 = Unstable Temper

1670 = Riven Gore

1671 = Wanton Gore

1673 = Annihilation

1674 = Wolf's Ferocity

1675 = Wolf's Tenacity

1676 = Bloody Slash

1677 = Bloody Mess

1678 = Bloody Momentum

Missing 12 in items
748 = *TEMP* - Do not put this in inventory; it is just a prefab so that NPCs can attack without holding weapons.

5482 = Cog of Cohh

5483 = This relic resembles a formal badge or insignia taken from military regalia, though its symbol isn't associated with any known faction. Age and wear evident in the metal would suggest that it is very old and has traveled far. The influence it exerts on a tightly-knit band of combatants implies that a knight or general of influence donned this as a charm to inspire their troops and keep them alert. Beyond what can be deduced of its power, the mystery of its origin endures.

5484 = Magran's Blessing

5485 = This fragment of a much larger shield has been re-worked to fit a bearer's arm comfortably. The surface of the mysterious metal is warm to the touch and grows hotter when tensions rise, though its searing energy is a comfort to anyone wielding it. In the heat of battle, driving the shield into an enemy's face would leave a memorable scar.

5497 = Burden

5538 = Zandethus' Dragon-Scaled Grimoire

5539 = Jernaugh's Careful Calamities

5540 = Amra

5541 = [TEMP] Amra item description.

"This beast of a heavy axe was found amongst lost pirates found in the Deadfire Archipelago, that claimed to have come from another dimension when they fell through a maelstrom during a sea warfare. It was clear those men didn't have the strength required to manage such a brute weapon, so when people asked them and pointed to the axe, all they said war "Amra, Amra"."

5546 = Karabörü

5547 = [TEMP] Karabörü item description.

"Made for some long forgotten warlord, Karabörü was designed with their powerful frame in mind. The slight reverse curve of its yatagan shape makes it a unique and noticeable weapon. It has no crossguard underlining its aggressive nature. Then the firest wielder eventually fell against some nightmarish beast, the sword was retired as an ornament, cowering visitors underneath its heft. As their fleeting dynasty fell to ruin, the sword was lost, making its way around Eora in the hands of many vanguard combatants, used against cavalry and even for execution. It has a savage history, the sole reminder of all its master's fell deeds."

Missing 9 in recipes
804 = Purifying Flame

805 = Burning Strike

806 = Greater Fire Shield

807 = Righteous Bash

816 = Mythic

819 = Tempered Fury

820 = Riven Gore

821 = Unstable Temper

822 = Wanton Gore

Missing 12 in statuseffects
587 = {0:value:percent} Chance to reduce enemy beneficial effects by {0:extravalue:duration} when Hit in Melee

588 = Gain the Aware Inspiration for {0:value:duration} whenever a nearby Ally scores a killing blow

589 = {0:value:percent} chance to interrupt with attacks from Magran's Blessing on Hit

597 = Each step will cause some of the Symbiote to break away and fall off

605 = Afflicts wielder and foe with {0:value} Resolve on Hit (max 5 stacks)

609 = Grants {0:value} Might whenever a Party Member is KO'd

626 = Chance to Terrify when attacked with Melee Weapons

631 = {0:value:percent} Chance on scoring a kill with this weapon to <link="gamedata://dc8da24a-58d7-46c9-afae-90abea279b4f">Frenzy</link> the wielder

632 = {0:value:percent} Chance on scoring a kill with this weapon to <link="gamedata://dc8da24a-58d7-46c9-afae-90abea279b4f">Frenzy</link> the wielder (Without a Deflection penalty)

633 = {0:value:percent} Chance on receiving damage to <link="gamedata://dc8da24a-58d7-46c9-afae-90abea279b4f">Frenzy</link> the wielder

634 = If the wielder's Might is {0:value:straight} or above, Critical Hits with this weapon cause {0:extravalue:percent} of base weapon damage in an area around the wielder

635 = If the wielder's Might is {0:value:straight} or above, Critical Hits with this weapon cause {0:extravalue:percent} of base weapon damage in an area around the wielder (Enemies under {0:triggervalue:straight} Health are killed instantly)

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

In russian quite a lot blank strings, but game don't use those strings at now - this is for future patch. Same situation was in patch 1.2 - a lot of blank strings in RU from 2.0 patch - but now they are all translated. Eg. EN gui.stringtable have a strings about Steam Workshop, but they don't translated into russian gui file, becose no need for this, for now.

So it's nothing serious - they will be translated when needed.

Edited by Phenomenum

You tried this one Slack yet?...

/poe missing ru

Some are obviously false positives but some APPEAR to be errors

No seen you in-group often recently (but I have internet issues - gotta do a router swap)

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks