Sand Swept Ruins - Traps no longer give XP after re-entering?

Hassat Hunter

Question

Used this spot to get a bunch of XP before, so I know they're suppose to give it.
But now that I return with better perception and mechanics, suddenly it turns out I get no XP at all any more.

However the traps at the start, and after this giant patch DO give XP upon disabling, even being much lower level.

What's going on?

Attached savegame of returning;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iodjx95hwciyta5/Hassat%20Hunter%20%28SandsweptRuins%29%20%2849dc7103-0c8e-4082-b3fb-1595c7877944%29%20%28769677611%29.rar?dl=0

A3BA0KL.jpg

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

3 answers to this question

Hi Hassat Hunter,

You can only get so much experience for disarming traps of a specific level (denoted by a % that is stated each time a trap of that level is disarmed). It's possible that you may have capped out on experience that can be given by this level. Can you confirm that this behavior lines up with what you are experiencing?

It is possible. I just did a level 20 "lock" and it did show me 100%. If the XP that can be given per level stays the same (while each level gives more XP per try) that 100% would be quickly depleted.

Just seemed odd to me that I left the island since not enough mechanic and returning much later XP was gone, but that could explain it. I'll keep a closer eye on that for the future and sorry for wasting your time on this apparently not a bug report. Thanks a lot!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee