Sakuya - Finishing Overgrowth with Crookspur defeated logic error

Hassat Hunter

Question

Finished Overgrowth, got the Clearing out Crookspur quest to report in Neketaka.

I had already cleaned out Crookspur (but didn't report back to the Valians or Aeldys yet to finish those quests).

When going to the worldmap, the fleet surrounded Crookspur, a boat approached me very rapidly.

The dialogue made it seem it happened on the shore of Crookspur (it did not) and various references to already having talked to Atsura (I had not). The quest didn't continue or end, so I have no idea if it has any other influences rather than just feel hugely out of place.

Will update it once I report back to Atsura and see how this quest would have proceeded.

Sorry, didn't kept a savegame onboard :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

1 answer to this question

Will update it once I report back to Atsura and see how this quest would have proceeded.

Well, arrived at Neketaka.

He immediately starts the convo about the slavers being dead, so far so good... and the quest finishes without issue.

He does mention sending in a fleet NOW to Cookspur to keep order, which seems odd seeing that happened right after starting the quest (and likely if I didn't kill Crookspur yet after leaving that island, still before that dialogue?)

Anyway, no way to proceed Valian, Royal nor Principi questlines now, I hope there's just some condition missing to continue those and I didn't break all 3 with one Crookspur visit.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee