Summon Storm Blight bug

LiquidLearner

Question

In a battle with some Nagas I used the "Imprint Grimoire" ability to steal a shaman spell for a fight.  I used that spell in order to summon a storm blight.  Now, two hours later and several days of time passing in the game, the storm blight is still following me around as a summoned creature.  Even stranger, when I'm on my ship and only have the main character in the party, the storm blight still follows me around.

While this would be a cool bug typically, as it gives me another "person" in the party to help with battles, it's now become a game breaking issue.  I'm in the gullet and I can't leave the area.  This is because I can't get all 6 party members close enough to either exit to actually use it.  I'm looking at losing over 2 hours of play time to go back to before I summoned the storm blight.  I'd rather not do this but I don't know of anyway to desummon the stupid thing.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Hi LiquidLearner,

We'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with your save file with the summoned Storm Blight with you so that we can investigate further. In the meantime, I suggest trying to kill it normally with your party members, however if you are unable to do so due to the out of combat regeneration effect, I would suggest you temporarily enable cheats to kill it:

1. Press the ` key to bring up the console

2. Type iRoll20s (this enable cheats)

3. Hover over the Storm Blight and press the K key (this instantly kills the target that your mouse is hovered over)

4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to disable cheats