Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No progression with Vailians in The Coming Storm

vailians huana deadfire endgame

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

grivoise

grivoise

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

So I'm at the end game and in my journal it lists the upgrades I need to get for my ship and where the leaders of the different factions are located, as well as either what they need me to do before allying with me or a separate journal entry for Hazanui Karu which warns speaking to her will cement my loyalties to them. 

The only faction is the Vailian Trading Company. It simply says their headquaters are in Queen's Berth. I've spoken to all the other factions (reloaded each time) and the Vailians are the only one where there are no new dialogue options.  I can't side with them. 

jlee

jlee

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 468 posts

Hi grivoise,

You should be able progress through the VTC questline (unless you've openly made them hostile to you or you've killed the faction leaders Director Castol and Alvari). Can you please provide us with a save file with the issue you are describing occurring?

Thanks!

rodyan2

rodyan2

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Well it's not just Vailians, i'm having same issue with Huana and Principi too. I don't know why but somehow my journal / quest progress is broken. And yeah, i ve provided all the savegames and files you wanted. Nothing changed so far. So good luck, grivoise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vailians, huana, deadfire, endgame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users