I'm planning on dipping into the POTD difficulty and I'm wondering what class for my watcher will compliment the party setup i'm going for the most.

I'm going for Eder as a Fighter/Rogue, being my off-tank.

Xoti as a pure priest, providing the healing for the group, i'll have her sat at the back avoiding combat so she can cast buffs/debuffs as soon as needed.

Pallegina i'm torn between being Paladin/Chanter or Paladin/Fighter, I don't know if having her be a pure frontline tank or semi-support would be better.

Maia probably as a Ranger/Rogue, but this may be the spot i rotate around for different companions.

Following the party setup, what class would compliment this setup well for my Watcher?

I'm planning on dipping into the POTD difficulty and I'm wondering what class for my watcher will compliment the party setup i'm going for the most.

I'm going for Eder as a Fighter/Rogue, being my off-tank.

Xoti as a pure priest, providing the healing for the group, i'll have her sat at the back avoiding combat so she can cast buffs/debuffs as soon as needed.

Pallegina i'm torn between being Paladin/Chanter or Paladin/Fighter, I don't know if having her be a pure frontline tank or semi-support would be better.

Maia probably as a Ranger/Rogue, but this may be the spot i rotate around for different companions.

Following the party setup, what class would compliment this setup well for my Watcher?

I suggest you to make Eder a tank because you want to be a damage dealer with your main because of the Berath's attributes. Eder isn't so optimal character as a damage dealer. For example Berserker/ wizard just rocks. Buff up wiz buffs & go berserk & summon an aoe 2h weapon=results and very easy to use with well prepared AI setup.

If you're going to tank with your main it's a bit lost potential I think.

I was thinking of maybe going Paladin/Chanter and focusing on her being more offensive, and when i get Palegina, either going Paladin/Chanter on her and making her more defense oriented if i don't go the Fighter route, but then that may be too many 'tanky' characters and i'd be losing out on damage, I'm not sure.