[1.2] Chanter phrases bug

zeldagaiden

Question

Hello everyone,

This was reported before, but I believe it was suposed to be fixed already. As it stands, I have both Pallegina and Teheku as chant multi, and, while this hasnt happened for the longest time, something happened that Teheku stopped accumulating chants, while pallegina has no trouble.

Any thoughts on how to fix? I'm not sure the reload the game works, haven't tried it, but just booted up the game and 1st fight and 2nd fight without 2nd round chants. On first fight I believe he started chanting again once I changed from C to B phrase chant (but can't be too sure if this fixed it).

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

I just ran into this with Pallegina in 2.0 ; she could use her initial phrases but didn't generate any further phrases during the fight. I'll see if I can reproduce and post a save.

I kinda abandoned that save partially because of this prediccament. BUT at the time I came up with a theory that is easy enough to try: I had Teheku with concentration talent AND a concentration gear piece (I don't really remember which was it, think it was necklace/belt). Maybe double conc bugs out the phrases or talent/item bugs it out.... 

I found a workaround for this; delete your chants and re-build them from scratch and it seems to fix the issue.

Yep, this bug has been around since launch. Fix is to nuke pre-built chants and recreate.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98916-chanter-not-actually-chanting-their-phrases/?fromsearch=1

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."