Unable dealing with Talfor due to bug (1.2.0.0028)

Phenomenum

Question

Two Principi pistoleers (i marked them on screenshot) firing weapons without realoding, just like that: "Bang, bang, bang...!" - literally, 2 or 3 shots per SECOND. I doubt, that in Deadfire someone invented automatic reloading system. I can't load a video, only a screenshot with combat log, where you can see a radiciolus attacks rate, comparing to other enemies:

2jpg_6484341_30531244.jpg

So... this guys wiping my party in seconds. Of course i might try to deal with them somehow, but i believe automatic guns is not intended by game design.

Edited by Phenomenum

3 answers to this question

Guest Psychovampiric Shield

I loaded an old save and can confirm, pistoleers indeed have automatic pistols now. Though forcing them to use offhand weapon, at least for a while, seems to cause them to reload after shots.

Might be also fun to charm them.

I loaded an old save and can confirm, pistoleers indeed have automatic pistols now. Though forcing them to use offhand weapon, at least for a while, seems to cause them to reload after shots.

Might be also fun to charm them.

I wish i had those guns, becose they a so cool - firing like a clint eastwood... :rolleyes:

Charming is a perfect idea, especially if you have two ciphers.

• Like 1