All of my character's saves corrupted?

anathanielh

Question

On my second playthrough of the game, I decided to recruit Mirke in Deadlight and went immediately to Dunnage. When entering Dunnage I noticed that Mirke disappeared so I left Dunnage and re-entered the port to no avail. At that point, I decided to reload the game to see if that could fix it. Whenever I try to load my saves I get booted back to the Main Menu with the "tried to prevent save corruption" message. (All my autosaves and quicksaves have Mirke in the party)

Is there a way to fix this, or will I be forced to restart the game?

(Unable to post a picture of the error as the file is too big

post-195440-0-74904000-1531242512_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hi anathanielh,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with loading your save files. Could you please provide us with your save files and your output log file generated after the loading error has occurred?

Output log file location: ​\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data
Save file location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Hi anathanielh,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with loading your save files. Could you please provide us with your save files and your output log file generated after the loading error has occurred?

Output log file location: ​\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data

Save file location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

My output log is attached below. 

I forgot to note that I was running mods, so if that's the cause then I may just restart.

How would I go about sending my save files. I am not permitted to attach them to these messages

output_log.txt

Hi anathanielh,

You can either provide us a link to your save files here instead of attempting to upload them directly or you can send an email to us with your save files attached or zipped up at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link your forum post and mention your Obsidian Forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thanks!