K maybe the only problem is that i'm noob , but i have to try asking for this . I didn't played the first game , so i took a pure wizard for dps but i was doing very little damage . After a while i readed about the penetration stat and i understood that my spells weren't doing damage cause they had no penetration , so now i'm doing pretty well with my wizard at hard difficulty . So i was wondering about other wizard builds just for curiosity and i've seen how OP Minoletta's Missile Salvo Is , and i don't get why Is that. So because of the fact that It doesn't deal pure damage ,is that spell penetration based on the weapon penetration , meanwhile the penetration of other spells is displayed on the spell's description ? If that's the case does the penetration of this specific spell go against the armor value of the enemy? Thank anyone wanna help a poor noob xD

The number of missiles and the damage it deals scales on power level just like Minoletta's Minor Missiles. Damage is also spread out between the number of targets in range, so if there's only one target in the AoE they'll end up eating all of the missiles.

Prestige + Empowerment + Evoker subclass proc just makes its damage insane.

Yeah i get that , but in order to do that each missile have to do almost full damage , and i wanna know why each missile does almost full penetration , when It seems to have no penetration at all . Looking better at the description it's said that It compares precision against reflexes , so maybe the damage of each missile Is full if u have higher precision than enemies's reflexes?