Various 1.2 Beta Patch Bugs

bringingyouthefuture

Question

Hey!

I am playing with an experience point reduction mod and game is super fun!! Gracias!!

Found a few more bugs:

1) Walked into King's Coffin in Dunnage and when I got close to the bar, a notice chimed up that there was a trap nearby, didn't see a trap at all though (am I missing something maybe??) - second time I went the trap actually showed

2) [this might not be a bug] The enemy cannibal characters in the Temple of Tangaloa Ruins - for some reason when I attacked them this time, some of them didn't react who were standing out of sight - though I was hanging further back than I normally do as I wanted to lay a trap for them with a rogue drawing them through the choke point walls and into the trap, as I was worried about my level.

3) when I hover over my stats for my characters if they have a bonus - it doesn't always give me a breakdown of where the bonuses are coming from - also do bonuses from items stack in POE2 - I know they weren't in POE1 but they currently are in my playthrough?  Could this be the experience mod I am using?

4) along with the yellow level up circle remaining, I also somehow got a blue one to stay there also on Xoti

5) sometimes my party members when trying to use Second Wind and/or other abilities just sit there forever and it never activates, it is very random though and I can usually jog between abilities and get the one I need to work

6) I used one of the alcohol on my crew that should of given +3 morale - no +3 morale.

7) So in the Oathbinder's Sanctum, the big Xaurip fight near the bottom was extremely bugged - one of the Xurip Champions froze in a Chill Fog cloud while using lay on hands, my Ranger couldn't use abilities, they just kept repeating and never activating - tried to attach a save game but file was too large,

AH

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet