Incomplete Reskill

Question

Dear Obisidian Team,

when I reskill multiclass characters, only one of the abilities from level 1 gets refunded, while the other one stays locked at the original level 1 choice.

I tested this for my main (Druid/Warrior) for whom the first Druid ability (not the one automatically awarded from the subclass but the one I chose at level 1) stays locked and Eder (Warrior/Rogue) for whom the first Rogue ability stays locked.

The ability is still available so that no ability points are lost but reskilling it is not possible.

I would provide you with a savegame but my %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games folder is empty.

Could you tell me where I can find my savegames?

Best,

Panso

5 answers to this question

This is where it's supposed to be.

Savegames

Try to include a save file from right before as well as during the issue you are reporting

Windows Location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

MACOS: ~/Library/Application Support/ Pillars of Eternity II

Linux: $XDG_Data_Home/PillarsofEternityII

Hi again,

I found the savegames but cannot send them because each is over 3.5 MB and the maximum is 0.5 MB.

I checked the error again and it turned out more severe than I thought:

The warrior ability of level 1 from my main character is actually missing, while the one of the druid is set to the one I chose at character creation.

So only at level 2 I have the abilities that I chose at level one again. When I cancel leveling up directly after reskilling I have the two first level druid abilities (that one gets during character creation) and NO warrior ability.

I was mistaken concerning Eder. Only my main seems to be affected.

How should I proceed with sending you the savegame?

Best,

Panso

Important Files:

If the files are too large to attach separately, compile them all in a .zip and make a link to Dropbox with the .zip or email us at bugs@obsidian.net