Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mod Request - Wizard Invisibility Spell

Invisibility stealth mod request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dayman_aaah

dayman_aaah

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts

I would greatly appreciate a mod that adds 1 low level wizard invisibility spell. I'm thinking PL 2. And a higher level one with extended duration maybe at PL 4. 

I always found wizard's lack of such spells very odd. Plus I don't think it will be too OP. Considering we already have ciphers starting with a charm spell.

peardox

peardox

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Having a day off but will look at this tomorrow for you.

Are you playing as a Wizard? The thing is that your first NPC to join is Aloth by which time you should be lvl 3 or 4

I'll stick the 1+2s in anyway, just thinking out loud

peardox

peardox

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Righto,

This one will involve text so I've just contacted a long-time multi-lingual mate for translations

I could prob release an EN only version tomoz but adding the four translations makes it far more polished

My friend don't (AFAIK) do pl, pt, ru or zh but the MOD community will obviously help

• dayman_aaah likes this

peardox

peardox

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Got German done

Waiting for French, Spanish + Italian

The others...

• dayman_aaah likes this

dayman_aaah

dayman_aaah

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts

Got German done

Waiting for French, Spanish + Italian

The others...

Wow didn't expect this to get picked up so quickly... thanks a lot mate !

SiliconMage

SiliconMage

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I did this as part of a series of adding new spells to the game:

https://www.nexusmod...ernity2/mods/30

You have three invisibility spells:

Level 2 -> Limited Invisibility: Functions like 2nd Level Invisibility from Dungeons and Dragons v3.5; has a longer duration, but as soon as the caster makes an attack, they turn visible.

Level 4 -> Invisibility: Functions like 4th Level Improved Invisibility from Dungeons and Dragons v3.5; has a short duration, but attacks from the caster do not break invisibility.  Additionally, this spell can only be used in Combat.

Level 8 -> Superior Invisibility; upgraded from the 4th level variant of this spell, the caster can now target someone of his or her choosing; the duration is 5 seconds longer, and it can be used out of combat.

Edited by SiliconMage, 14 June 2018 - 06:22 AM.

• kilay likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Invisibility, stealth, mod, request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users