[BUG] Chanter phrases/invocations still lost on retraining

ballad

Question

This was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch, yet I'm still encountering the issue.

I'm playing a multiclass Herald(Paladin/Chanter) Watcher and upon retraining, my original Paladin abilities are retained while Chanter abilities are lost. This includes the level 1 phrase/invocation I picked on character creation.

Strangely, my prepared chants are still intact, even though the tooltip in my chant book says no phrases available.

Needless to say, this is supremely annoying since I am now permanently 2 ability points behind.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

This was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch, yet I'm still encountering the issue.

I'm playing a multiclass Herald(Paladin/Chanter) Watcher and upon retraining, my original Paladin abilities are retained while Chanter abilities are lost. This includes the level 1 phrase/invocation I picked on character creation.

Strangely, my prepared chants are still intact, even though the tooltip in my chant book says no phrases available.

Needless to say, this is supremely annoying since I am now permanently 2 ability points behind.

I already reported that on the patch beta forum bugs.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101617-patch-11-beta-respec-bug/

Seems they already know it... I think the problem is when the chanter is the second multiclass class. On my spiritualist keep loosing that lvl1 skills and chants, so, a whole lvl for chanter. (that means 2 points)

for me is more important to fix the previous problems, than, add new features, and this bug is pretty annoying. Hope they take care of that soon.

Edited by judgebeo