1.02 bug: joining the huana does not fail the other factions quests

Madscientist

Question

I have sided with the huana and blown up the RDC base, but my quest log still has the quest "The final maneuver" and asks me to speak with their leader. When I go to the area all soldiers there are hostile. I could not blow up the building without being seen by guards inside and I had to fight them.

I have no more quests for the VTC. I did the animancy experiment and teleported myself to the temple. Then I returned to headquarters. There was the trail and the old director was removed. I did not finish the quest by talking to the new director because I wanted to join the huana.

I have the quest "honor among thieves" for the principi, were captain Furrante wants to talk to me.

I killed all slavers instead of helping them. Aelys ( spelling ?) was present when all faction leaders met after I return from my meeting with Eothas at the vulcano. Lets see what happens when I go there.

expected behaviour:

You should not have main quests for the RDC open after blowing up their base.

2 answers to this question

Update:

After joining the huana I still had the quest for the RDC and the principi.

When I set sail I got a letter from Furrano. I went to him, the pirate council put a death sentence on Aelys and they send me to kill her. ( reminder: I killed the slavers and Aelys was present when the faction leaders met after I return fom the vulcano ). I spoke with Aelys and she asked me to kill Furrano. I killed him and Aelys became new pirate boss. She told me to get the ghost ship and I did. I also returned the sword to the deadknight under beraths temple, as I promised him. I went to Aelys and she told me the pirates will sail with me to Ukaizo.

I loaded a save before talking to Aelys because I wanted to join the huana. I sailed to Ondras Mortar and together with the huana fleet we defeated the RDC ships and arrived at Ukaizo.

The principi questline was strange from the start: I sailed straigt from the starting island to Neketaka. I entered the caves under the city. Because I could not leave with the elevator I went to the pirate harbor. They were hostile, I killed lots of them and used the boat to the town harbor. The pirate leader Furrano told me to make a deal with the slavers after I killed Benwith. I killed all slavers instead. I returned to him and he was sad that I made no deal but he did not do anything else.

At some point ( not sure when ) I talked to Aelys and she told me to spy on Furrano and gave me money for the info I had. She told me to meet somebody in Neketaka. Because all pirates were hostile I had to kill her and the quest failed. After killing the slavers Aelys gave me a reward for doing so and I finished a quest where I cannot remember that I started it.

All of this questline seemed very bizarre.

Anyway, I think that you should be able to join only one faction and joining one faction should end all quests to join other factions.

Looks like in my game I would be able to join both the huana and the principi.