Many bugs encountered in beta patch

Rehevkor

Question

There's an area in the Engwithan Digsite with a number of explosive barrels and enemies around them. I had Aloth fireball the barrels and it killed the enemies nearby, but one Brine Imp was still up and attacking. It could not be targeted or damaged by AoE spells, and the party members would not attack it with AI enabled. It was somehow dead but still attacking. I had to reload my save and do the fight again.

The party order being randomly reversed bug is still present.

In some situations Second Wind was doing nothing ("Character activates Second Wind" in the log, but nothing after that and no healing occurs).

Quest log difficulty indicators are not working correctly. Playing on Veteran with Level scaling (up only) enabled. The quests in The Hanging Sepulchers were showing no skulls in the quest log, but all enemies inside were three red skulls.

In one instance I was unable to move the ship on the overworld map by clicking. I could only move using the locations list until I restarted the game.

There's a patch of ground behind Cotta in Queen's Berth (when doing the Shipwright's Plight quest, where the priest stands) that is not walkable by members of your party . This made it impossible to attack the priest in melee; I had to line-of-sight pull him around the corner.

3 answers to this question

Guest Psychovampiric Shield

Related or the same issue with Brine Imps at Engwithan Digsite is that they are initially sleeping and should wake up and attack when other monsters are attacked, but some, but not all, will remain in sleep mode, will not attack and can not be attacked, though they can break stealth of characters sneaking close to them.

I did the zone a few times in 1.02 and did not encounter this glitch, and once in 1.1 and found misbehaving imps in both the small cave and the room with gunpowder barrel. Seems like regression to me.

Guest Psychovampiric Shield

Also in Poko Kohara, on underground level two, some imps do not wake up and fight, but are apparently alive, because they detect nearby sneaking companions.

EDIT: apparently save/quit/load may cause these stuck imps to wake up and attack, so it is safer to save and quit out of sight.

On the same level, there is a room with two engwithan saints, of which one is active and hostile, the other is in "sleeping imp" mode and does not wake up to help his buddy.

The room with Xakoras may not be working properly as well. Some monsters did wake and help him during the battle, initially revenants, then bunch of basic skeletons, one uber skeleton rogue and two adra animats, but afterwards I also looted another rogue and a mage, who did not participate .

And while I am at it, during the battle with the titan at the enterance, there seems to be scripted ambush by ~3 uber skeletons and I think some elemental, but the undead do not always show up.

Edited by Psychovampiric Shield