[Mod] Whispers of the Endless Paths Damage Buff

As several people have noted in the beta patch forum, the 1.1.0 patch introduces a nerf to the Whispers of the Endless Paths greatsword.  Previously, the sword was half damage compared to a regular greatsword, but hit the primary target twice with two separate attack rolls.  AoE damage was also applied in a cone, hitting each target once.  After the nerf, the sword only hits the primary target once.  This significantly reduces the overall damage and makes it much less attractive to use compared to other 2H weapons.

I'm quite fond of this sword, so I created a mod increases the base damage of the weapon to be the same as a regular greatsword.  I like this version even more than the pre-patch behavior, since it only uses one attack roll on the primary target instead of two, which seems more appropriate for a greatsword.

There are two versions of the mod, depending on your preference for the AoE effect.  My preferred version is to leave the AoE unchanged at half greatsword damage, which more closely resembles sword's behavior before the nerf.  However, I also included a version with a full strength AoE effect.  In my opinion, this is overpowered, so use at your discretion.

• Like 2