So... for example, my current ship can hold 100/100 Medicine.

So I dock, and buy say 200 medicine.

But when I use up the current 100/100 medicine, where's my spare 100?

This also happens - I had 160 Medicine, so I docked and bought 500. When the 160 was used, I can't find the 500 I bought anywhere?

I was thinking "Maybe it only lets me buy my max, when it does the sale."

So I tested it - and it seems to indicate I am buying the excess - but then it's just gone?

post-6565-0-00829100-1527359424_thumb.png

Next ship question -

I bought the "Captain's Quarters" - what benefit does it have? If any?

I also bought and added the Menagerie - which says it's to store pets - and put that on the ship? But I don't see additional slots or slots specified to hold pets?

post-6565-0-35924200-1527359633_thumb.png

Edited by Tawmis

I am pretty sure items like repair tools, cannon balls or medicine are lost if you gather/buy too much. Which is silly, at least they shouldn’t allow you to buy more than you can carry. Those seem to be the only items with limited carry limit, though to be honest I am not sure 100% why.

I am pretty sure captain’s quarters and menagerie are purely cosmetic. You can equip them in two miscellaneous slots under lanter, stern, anchor slot. I remember there was some issue with having them register - if I remember well, dragging over didn’t work, I had to click and release on item and than hover over the slot and click again to have it being instal. Once it is done, you will have a much fancier cabin, and all pets in your stash will walk freely on your lower deck.

• Like 1

Next ship question -

I bought the "Captain's Quarters" - what benefit does it have? If any?

I also bought and added the Menagerie - which says it's to store pets - and put that on the ship? But I don't see additional slots or slots specified to hold pets?

The Menagerie just makes pets in your inventory appear on your ship

• Like 1