No Darcozzi Paladini reactivity in the Principi questline

So going into the game I wasn't expecting very much reactivity to being a Darcozzi Paladini, and I was alright with that because it's a less broadly applicable order. However, considering how relevant the Darcozzi Paladini are in the Principi questline (Furrante is one, Lucia is/was one, you use their oath to activate a special Darcozzi sword, the Principi in general were originally formed with Grand/Old Vailian ideals in mind), it was massively disappointing that from what I saw there wasn't even a single line of dialogue acknowledging that the Watcher is one in the entire game, let alone in the Principi questline where it would especially make sense. It actually significantly impacted my enjoyment of the game toward the end.

• Like 3

So going into the game I wasn't expecting very much reactivity to being a Darcozzi Paladini, and I was alright with that because it's a less broadly applicable order. However, considering how relevant the Darcozzi Paladini are in the Principi questline (Furrante is one, Lucia is/was one, you use their oath to activate a special Darcozzi sword, the Principi in general were originally formed with Grand/Old Vailian ideals in mind), it was massively disappointing that from what I saw there wasn't even a single line of dialogue acknowledging that the Watcher is one in the entire game, let alone in the Principi questline where it would especially make sense. It actually significantly impacted my enjoyment of the game toward the end.

I'd submit a bug report.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Agreed.  They did a good job with Shieldbearers, but thats all I tested out so far.

Have gun will travel.