[Bug] Atsura - no dialogue options after Hasongo

Insolentius

Question

After completing Hasongo, Atsura approaches me in his ship and tells me to see him in the citadel once I get back to Neketaka. After arriving there, the Hazanui tells me that Atsura wants to talk to me, so I go down the stairs and initiate the conversation with Atsura only to see the same generic dialogue options as before.

Is this related to the Dim Prospects quest (which I accepted before going to Hasongo). If so, shouldn't the game recognize that state and not initiate the scripted event post-Hasongo?

4 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem. Finished Hasongo and Sayuka, havn't done "Dim Prospects" yet.

I noticed that everytime I enter the imperial command a "you have achieved something" soundeffect is triggered.

I completed the "Dim Prospects" Quest and the situation remains the same.

Another small oddity is that on the "Imperial Command - Lower" map the markers for jail and barracks are double, the marker for kitchen is on a weird position in the wall.

Another glitch I found is that, after Hasongo, Queen Onekaza sends me to Ori o Koiki (Fruitfull Alliance) because I was so successful dealing with the Wahiki at Motare o Kozi (The Last Santuary?), but I wasn't even there yet.

Edit: Sorry, I mixed that up. It was Maias Quest that I completed, not "Dim Prospects".

Edited by Caladhan

Ok, now I actually completed "Dim Prospects". :-)

After that, Atsura said the Hazanui wanted to see me (for a new quest in Sayuka). The Hazanui no longer said that Atsura wants to see me.

Not sure, what Atsura possibly wanted and what I did miss.