A short list of minor bugs

isopropanol

Question

1:

Lootable objects sometimes show as blue (with loot) when I come back to an area, rather than white (looted).  When I poke them they are empty, but do not go white.

I noticed it in Ohango (after the kitchen dive to the right) and in the Watershapers Guild.

I only noticed this since the patch 1.0.2

2:

I've had it crash when I told it to Load.  Nothing was lost, but figured I would mention it. I had it twice then rebooted to see if it would go away.

When selling partial bundles the item counter is not going down.  It knows how many are left in the stack, but doesn't update the display.

Meaning I can't tell it I want to sell 4 of the 7 then tell it another 4 of 7, because it knows there are only 3 left in the stack even though the screen shows 7.

I only noticed this since the patch 1.0.2

3:

If you're scrolled down when you enter a chat option the new chat options appear at the bottom of the chat (also affects scripted encounters), so you need to scroll to see them even if there's only 1 or 2 in the next piece of dialog.

This is easily worked around by finding the # of the chat option you want, scrolling up to the top, then hitting that # on the keyboard.  The chat options always appear at the bottom, but you won't need to scroll to see them.

4:

A typo "fear" should be "feet"

... in some time, and the toenails of his bare fear are cracked and torn.

1 answer to this question