Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Velvet Glove, Brass Fist quest issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Alhoon

Alhoon

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Steam:Alhoon
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Description:

Doing the quest "Velvet Glove, Brass Fist", where you have to get the gloves from Bertenno. Following a conversation options where his debtors show up and insisting on fighting (and killing) them results in a conversation with Bertenno where he doesn't recognize anything has happened. You can even follow the same conversation path up to a point where his debtors should show up again (and the conversation ends) but they won't show up (presumably because they're dead). Quest doesn't seem to be completable this way.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

Load the save from here: https://www.dropbox....).savegame?dl=0

Talk to Bertenno.

Follow this conversation with Bertenno: 1-1-1

Hamuto shows up, follow this conversation with him: 1-5-5-5-2

Kill Hamuto and his goons.

Talk To Bertenno.

Edited by Alhoon, 20 May 2018 - 03:57 AM.

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 705 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

This happened to me and two of the enemy soldiers didn't join the battle and just stayed there standing. I had to pickpocket the gloves from Bertenno. He ran away and after quite some time I noticed that the quest is not closed.

adragojlovic

adragojlovic

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 802 posts

Greetings,

And thank you for taking the time and notifying us of this :) we'll add this to our data-base for our development team to investigate further.

Cheers

xanatos

xanatos

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

happened to me too today can we send you logs or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users